Illinois-Chicago

Bridal Shows

Does anyone know of Bridal shows going on? Preferbly free ones? I attended the "Bridal Expo Chicago" one a week ago, and as they have many dates, I'd go again. I am only afraid that it would be the same vendors over and over again.  I'm willing to travel a little bit for these, I'm in the South Suburbs. Looking for something a little different.  We are mainly looking for Wedding Photographers, preferebly local with some deals! Any help advice in either catergory. Steer me in the right direction.
Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shows

• I think the vendors would be slightly different, but the big ones photog, transportation, etc would likely be mostly the same. I keep seeing emails about the windy city wedding show. I'll try to find a link once I'm no longer on tk mobile.
  • edited July 2012
    Here's the link I found (clicky).  I have a promo code for 4 free tickets that I won't use.  If you PM me your email address, I can forward it to you.  I would highly recommend making a wedding email address; they give you your email address to all of the vendors, even the ones that you don't stop and see. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards