South Carolina-Charleston

OMG!!! TILLMAN BRANCH PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

THIS GOES OUT TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER, OR TO ANY PRESENT CLIENTS OF TILLMAN BRANCH THAT ARE WAITING TO TAKE PICS.

JUST CAME BACK A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO FROM TAKING ENGAGEMENT PICS AND OMG!  IT WAS FUN! MIKE (THE PHOTOGRAPHER) IS AMAZING! HE HAS AN EYE FOR BEAUTY! HE CAN BRING BEAUTY OUT OF THE BEAST! LOL!  MIKE HAS GREAT DIRECTION. AND IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO WILL TAKE A STEP FROM THE NORM AND WILL ADD STYLE AND FLAVOR TO YOUR PHOTOS...MIKE IS YOUR GUY! MAKE NO MISTAKE, HE IS A WELL-ROUNDED PHOTOGRAPHER THAT CAN DO ANYTHING, FROM FORMAL TO INFORMAL, SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STICK TO THE TRADITIONAL PICS, HE IS SUPER AT THAT AS WELL. HE LOVES HIS JOB AND IT SHOWS THROUGH THE PHOTOS. LET THE SUPERMAN OF PHOTOGRAPHY TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHOTO NEEDS. I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Laughing

Re: OMG!!! TILLMAN BRANCH PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of their work.  Make sure to post some pics when you get them back.

And please try to refrain from typing in all caps, it makes it hard to read.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I also love them! Mike's traveling all the way to PA to do our wedding...and our e-pics are amazing!
  • peachykeen808peachykeen808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katykat03 when is your wedding? And Cougarette, I'm sorry if it was hard for you to read, but it was easier for me to see as well as type in all caps, so I guess we will have to find a happy medium... Oh! I'm officially a huge fan and supporter of Tillman Branch too!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is next July in PA. Mike (and maybe Rachel...not sure yet) is coming up to shoot it and we're super excited!
  • tiffanyeltiffanyel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Tillman Branch also and are beyond excited to have them as our photographers. We instantly fell in love with Mike and Rachel- they are enthusiastic and very professional!!
  • MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He and Rachel too(hopefully) will be doing our 5 year anniversary photo session. Starting last year, we are making it a tradition to get photos done on our anniversary. Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards