Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Hump Day!

Come on and do the humpty hump! And now it's all back in your heads!

My new middle name is EXHAUSTED! I cna't believe how tired I am. I'm so glad today is my last day of working 9 days in a row. I couldn't make it another day. I feel like CRAP! I need some sleep and to just relax a little. Good thing we leave for Maui in 4 days!!!! 4 days!!! 4 days!!!

I have a long meeting today from 9-3. Ugh. What does everyone else have going on?

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Four days how exciting Kimmy looks like you will get a well deserved Vaca!! I am working until 430, story of my life :). Working out then doing the usual wing Wednesday at Pizza Hut with the FI and going to sit and decide on a.menu and cake or cupcakes for the AHR. Wrote my deposit check for our reception venue and mailed it today. It's all starting to finally feel real!
    Anniversary
  • Yay the song is back!!! Do the humpty hump!

You are almost there and the best part of it all, you get to spend the rest of the week getting pampered!!! 

Working today, just updating files, schedules and stuff...boring work yet it has to be done and I'm glad that it's pretty quiet here to do these things.

Happy humpty hump day!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mmmmm...i LOVE pizza hut!!!

In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-hump-day-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:8f94a31d-7759-49e5-a6b2-716a4ee33606Post:611c408c-450f-4cab-8126-9b9b299323eb">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Four days how exciting Kimmy looks like you will get a well deserved Vaca!! I am working until 430, story of my life :). Working out then doing the usual wing Wednesday at Pizza Hut with the FI and going to sit and decide on a.menu and cake or cupcakes for the AHR. Wrote my deposit check for our reception venue and mailed it today. It's all starting to finally feel real!
    Posted by Meg&Austin[/QUOTE]
  • Me too!! We love 50 cent wing Wednesdays!!
    Anniversary
  • Yup, that song is back in my head now!!

Oh Kimmy, that is a long haul.....but just think how much more relaxed you will be when you leave. All this hard work till be worth it!!! You wedding will be amazing :)
    Try to find a little bit of time to relax if you can!

Today I am working outside, and then teaching my strength class tonight.... then possibly going to sushi with a gf of mine. Nothing major, although I do need to bake some pies for this weekend......

Have a lovely day everyone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kimmy - 4 days!! Holy cow!! Awesome!!

I am recovering from wisdom teeth surgery, round 2, and this side hurts way worse. Working from home today and hoping to eat more than some yogurt. :) 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not that darn song again!

Kimmy- Just think, after today you aren't working for like a month right? That is going to AWESOME!!!

Meg- How exciting that you put the deposit down! It definitely feels real when you see that money go!

Stef- I wish I lived near you so I could go to your classes! I'm not teaching for the summer since the dance studio I work at is closed so I feel a little lost.

Lora- I hope your mouth feels better soon! I had all four out at once and I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy!

Today is my day off, yay! I went to hobby lobby to get the rest of my cardstock for invites and some other stuff I needed, and I'm thinking about working on that stuff. This afternoon I have a girlfriend coming over to get her hair done and then we will do something fun afterwards.

Have a FABULOUS day ladies!!
  • Kimmy YAY!!!! You are so close!!!!  Today is my first day back to work since my two weeks off for the wedding.  I haven't been to work since june 9th and it is killing me!  Plus for some reason my county decided to partner with the Denver Post and 9 News and are allowing them to come in and shadow us taking calls and doing investigations.  This seems like a HORRIBLE idea and is so stressful!  What a lovely suprise to come back to on my first day!  Otherwise not much going on.  I need to knock out some thank you cards because I am so behind!  Sadly though nothing else wedding related for me Frownbut I am beyond thrilled with how everything with my wedding turned out! I will post my G/B/U and Would/Wouldn't Do later on today!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • welcome back Sam!  can't wait to see your review!!!
  • Hey ladies!!

Kimmy - I can't imagine working 9 days in a row.  I think that I would die.
    Lora - I hope you feel better.  I had my wisdom teeth out a while ago and its not much fun.
    Sam - Can't wait to hear your G/B/U and Would do/Wouldn't do.

As for me, I am taking FI to the Chiropractor this afternoon.  He is still in alot of pain and I really hope this help.

Oh and I was thinking that since this is Humpty Hump Wednesday, can Mondays be Manic Monday, (ya know, I wish it were a Sunday).  :)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sam - Can't wait to read your review and G/B/U!  The pictures you have posted are great!!!

Kimmy - Almost there!!  I am sure it did not seem like it to you - but hat 9 days went fastLaughing

I decide on a videographer today, I spoke with her yesterday and she was super nice and had some good ideas for capturing what I want!!

Off to my nephews All Star game tonight - the first of many nights at the baseball fields over the next 2 weeks!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards