Not Engaged Yet

Sup? Anyone around?

2»

Re: Sup? Anyone around?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9bbcb157-eb49-41dd-8bfd-1b26ab31d90fPost:02a00308-9654-4779-a43f-dc5df83273ac">Re:Sup? Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here now. I didn't sleep much last night and so I slept in and then spent the day with my MIL. I'm lucky to have her. W talked and cried and watched HGTV. I made peach and raspberry delight and served it with ice cream and shortbread. Nom.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

Oh, Tarra.  I'm so sorry.  ;(   That said, I love, love HGTV. 
  • I just finished cleaning out  two chest of drawers for SO (so he now has 3 of 5 of them...I must lurrrrv him)...then tackeled a kitchen cabinet to try to make room for his stuff...the entire cabinet quickly fell apart.  Rar!  Le, Sigh. 

• ooh peach & raspberry delight yum. 

Anniversary

• That sounds totally delicious, Tarra. Recipe?

I'm so glad you have supportive people close to you...it's so important during the worst times. 

• I am so mean to House Hunters too, Tarra.  I was realistic when I found my place so I hate the whole "I want everything!" 'tude.  That said, I wish I was buying now...my gosh, the deals are abounding.  
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    Ok, I just watched 4 weddings.  How do you spend $50K-75K on that!  Where are they? I am in one of the most pricey cities and I am going to freak out when I have to deal with budgets.  

These are the blessings of non-engagement.   :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9bbcb157-eb49-41dd-8bfd-1b26ab31d90fPost:5cb8aabc-76bd-441a-8728-27b796221d56">Re: Sup? Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope, the few weeks before our wedding people kept asking me if I was excited. . . and I was, but more than that I was freaking out and stressed. lol  I just made some brownies that were supposed to be for our Opening Ceremonies party tomorrow. . . I may have eaten a few. Today has been awful for my diet. Oh well - tomorrow is another day.  <strong>Who's excited for the olympics??</strong>
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

<div>A few weeks ago, my daughter announced she wanted to do aquatics for the Olympics.  :)</div><div>I'll probably try to watch some of it with her.</div><div>
    </div><div>We just got back from a beautiful late night stroll through cool air.  We have not had much of that here lately.  We did ruin the good of our walk with ice cream.  Ah well.</div><div>
    </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9bbcb157-eb49-41dd-8bfd-1b26ab31d90fPost:b83cd7c8-3aac-43fd-a55f-ad301b352918">Re:Sup? Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Sup? Anyone around?: I'll type out the recipe for you tomorrow, jorja. I need to be at a computer.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]
    Can I have the recipe too? I <3 peaches :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• We don't have television, so no Olympics for us. I'm kinda sad because I love the diving and synchronized swimming in the summer Olympics.

I need to make bread, but it's a long damn process and I'm feeling so lazy :|.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards