June 2012 Weddings
Options

Think I found my photographer!!!

He is a acquaintance/friend since I work with his son. He is giving me a great deal since I know him on the engagement and wedding day package. Super excited to start making plans!! 

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Think I found my photographer!!!

• Options
    Congrats!!!! One less thing to worry about  Smile
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!! My MOH mother is a professional photographer and is doing all of our photos for us as a gift. I am so excited to have that taken care of!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay!! One less thing to worry about! The best thing is to get the "big" vendors taken care of first.
    Even though according to half the world June 2012 is super far away... time passes so fast!!! My fiance and I officially booked our photographer. We have our venue but we haven't signed the contract yet. They are holding the date for us though! I am soo excited!!!

Best wishes to all you girls!
  • Options
    I booked my photographer as well....lol i felt a little crazy booking it so early but she was alraedy starting to book up in june 2012 and i really wanted her. SO GOOD JOB LADIES!!! Its always good to book the things you really care about soon then worry about the smaller stuff later.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards