Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Newly Engaged- need a photographer for engagement photos

Does anyone have reccomendations for a budget friendly photographer to do our engagement photos in the south shore area?  We only need 3-5 pics on a cd so that I can use them for save the date cards. 

The photographer we use for our engagement photos does not have to be the wedding photographer since we are planning a NH wedding.

TIA for any suggestions.

Re: Newly Engaged- need a photographer for engagement photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    John Loconte is very reasonable.  Engagement pics are around $250 and he gives you a CD with all the pics on it.  check him out.

johnlophoto.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kellyMK50kellyMK50 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd recommend Michael Goderre from Island Road Images.  (www.islandroadimages.com). His work is amazing and he is really great to work with.  He is doing our wedding and just moved his studio to Pembroke.  I know he travels too so, you may want to use him for your engagement photos and then ask him about your NH wedding.

Good Luck

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we also used john loconte for wedding and engagement photos. cant recommend him enough! www.johnlophoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shannon Sorensen has really good prices and love her work.  I think a few others used her. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend Shannon Sorenson. She is SO easy to work with, her prices are right, and she is one of the friendliest people ever. On top of all these good qualities, her work is simply delightful.

http://www.shannonsorensenphotography.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Keith Berry and he is great to work with!  Berryphotos.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would reccommend AMW photos- ours came out wonderfully. Although, I don't think you can ask for 3 -5 pictures- they spend about an hour or two with you and you get over 100 pics from the shoot.
  • Options
    Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    another vote for berryphotos.  he's in bridgewater, ma but will go anywhere.  he did our wedding for a bargain and was awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Third for Shannon Sorenson. She did a TTD session with me and DH. She did an awesome job and we both enjoyed working with her. Added bonus: she's a total sweetheart.
  • Options
    amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend my photographer Amber Shomo with Forevercandid photography!! For sessions, she starts at $50 for an hour. And with our engagement session, she gave us a CD with our 5 favorite photos. Can't beat that price! And she's so amazing too. I couldn't have been happier with how my e-pics came out!

Definitely check  her out... www.forevercandid.com
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Adriano Batti.  Our e-pics were included in our wedding package.

He was amazing.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards