May 2012 Weddings

Trying not to lose it...

Yesterday I had a few small projects to finish, and could have gotten done. I needed to print out place card names, welcome letters, and bottled water labels. Well, I started printing the labels first. Got to print HALF of what I needed and my computer/printer decided to stop operation and not print. I tried everything I could think of....turn the printer off/on, re-booted the computer, ran a virus scan. Nothing. So, I gave up. Tried again today. Still nothing. This is reminding me of college all over again and trying to finish my capstone thesis project. I wanted to get these things done over the weekend so I wasn't doing anything next...scratch that, THIS weekend.

I wasn't feeling stressed until this happened...I want to throw my computer against the wall and the printer with it.

Re: Trying not to lose it...

• First take a deep breath :) You still have time.

Is there someone who would let you borrow their printer?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ugh...I hate computers! Good luck!
  • library! I'm a librarian and realized months ago that it was actually cheaper to pay the .25 a page to print at work on our fantastic laser printers than to buy ink for the crappy inkjet at home.

see if your local library will let you put your own paper in to do the wedding stuff. I printed all my stuff on my own cardstock and it all looked fantastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • I can print everything at work, thankfully. I don't pay for the ink :) But I just wanted everything done already.

Electronics do not like me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards