Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Cape Cod Wedding Photographers

Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I are planning a spring wedding at the Lighthouse Inn in W.Dennis and are trying to find a photographer. Due to our jobs, it is hard for us to meet personally with each one, so I was wondering if any of you have suggestions/recommendations that we could use a starting point.

Thanks

<3 cat

Re: Cape Cod Wedding Photographers

• Hi Cat,
    We got married in Dennisport this past summer and used Amanda from Shoreshotz Photography: http://www.shoreshotz1.com./ She is wonderful!!

We had our engagement session, and right away, she put us at ease.  My husband doesn't love taking pictures, but even he agreed that it was really fun with her! She answered all of our questions, and was so great with our dog, whom we had at both our E-session and our wedding formals.

On our wedding day, she was early, and so fun.  She got along so well with my family and friends, and thought of all the little details.  She was very accessible for questions, emails, facebook chats,etc. and worked with us to come up with a package that fit our budget. We love our wedding photo memories, and got our pictures in record time!

If you have any questions, or want to see some of our pictures...feel free to email me: gina1035@hotmail.com.  I did a lot of research, and have other vendor recs if needed too :)

Oh, and I also have some beachy decor for sale if you're interested ;)
    -Gina
  • Love shoreshots. 
    also Chris cook is my favorite. 
    Kelly Hike rocks it
    there are dozens of good ones but see where these 3 get you...
  • What's your budget? I hired Portrait New England. They have been awesome so far and I love that I get two photographers without an extra charge (they are a husband and wife team).
  • Rhonwen Churchill - reasonable ans so friendly and easy to work with.  We're using her in August.
    Anniversary
  • Hi Cat!
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding! How exciting!!

We used Amanda from Shoreshotz photography as well and she is just simply AMAZING!!! I can not say enough good things about her.  She photographed our wedding on the Cape and she knows exactly what she is doing!  She made our day run so smoothly.  Her personality is wonderful too and she listens to what you want :) My Maid of Honor is getting married next year and she wants Amanda to do her wedding too because the bridal party loved her as well!  All around the best photograher!

Best wishes,
    Caitlin

• Christopher Dumas from Christopher Dumas Photography is really great.  My sister used him and he works on the Cape a lot--so he knows lots of great spots.  I have actually been a bridesmaid in about 4 weddings where he was the photographer and he is a super-nice guy, lots of fun, and gets the most amazing shots.  If he were available to photograph our wedding, we'd be using him!

www.christopherdumas.com
  • my daughter used frank coombs and was very pleased with him. very reasonable also. if you book the video with him also, there is a discount. HTH

• Our photography is amazing, check her out and she does travel to the cape, her dates seem to be filling up fast though www.rebeccadeatonphotography.com
  • We are also using Amanda from Shoreshotz Photography. She has been INCREDIBLE to work with! She is very easy to communicate with. We had our engagement photos a couple of months ago and had such an awesome experience- she makes you feel comfortable and is really great at capturing a couples "spirit". You won't be let down!
  • We used Elizabeth Horne and were really happy. My friends used Scott Metzger, who is out of Boston but travels, and their pictures were amazing too.
  • My finace and I will be using a lady name Carey Sims. She is new to Harwich but I love her photos and she is also really affordable. We are also on a tight budett, so to have her with us for 5 hours is under $400 was perfect for us. Good luck on your search!
  • we went with portrait new england they work with in your budget
  • My fiancee and I went with Ashley Wills photography and thus far our experience has been great. She really worked with us on our budget and that was the most important part. I would highly recommend her. www.ashleywillsphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards