Washington-Seattle
Options

Getting my dress tomorrow..

So I am finally going to put the down payment on my dress tomorrow and my Mom and Sis are getting theirs as well down at All That Shimmers... I am nervous about it.... I mean I have looked at soo many dresses and never got the crying this is the one feeling but do really like the one I am going to get....I just kept holding out for the "feeling" and I know I wont find another dress in my price range that I love... I keep teasing my FI asking him if he is surprising me and flying me to NY so I can get my dress at Kleinfelds.... and he says no everytime... haha guess I just have to suck it up and make the purchase....

Re: Getting my dress tomorrow..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What dress is it? I didn't cry with my dress but I knew I loved it!

It helped to me to compare it to other dresses... I was able to see that none measured up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I didn't have the weepy, teary-eyed, this-is-it moment with my dress either.  When will you be at the store?  Sara and I will be there this afternoon to look at BM dresses - maybe we'll see you there!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, its nice to know I'm not the only one and I guess at some point you do have to stop looking and make a decision!

Tygirl.. we are going to head down there around 2-3pm, maybe you'll see my dress and I can see your BM one!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's about when we're planning on being there too!  We'd love to see you in your dress, so keep your eyes out for Sarack and me and we'll keep our eyes out for you!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't cry when I got my dress either! I know that I just look awesome in it and it makes me feel confident...Not every girl is the "crying type." :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see pics! And I never got the OMG, this is it! feeling either. I saw it online, tried it on in the store, and it was the standout. But no tears were shed. Wink

Congrats and have fun getting that big check done!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011

your dress is BEAUTIFUL! i'm so excited that you got it!!

ps. those shoes are adorable! i want a pair also! I might have to steal your idea except have her die them green. :)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never got that OMG this is it but after really looking at myself in all the dresses that was actually was exactly beautiful and I felt classy and elegant. My daughter and friend said that it was beautiful and I looked totally beautiful in it and it did reflect the look that I was going for our wedding. I plan on going in Jan to place the order for my dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards