Rhode Island

Intros and Internet Safety

It seems like we have some new brides-to-be on the board lately--Welcome! If you would be so kind to say hello and introduce yourself, that would be great! We want to get to know you and welcome you into our Little Rhody family!
Also, TK is a public forum so please be careful when using your email address as either your username or in your posts. There are some crazy people out there!

Re: Intros and Internet Safety

• edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married October 16 at Belle Mer in Newport. FI and I currently live in Texas, but my family is in RI, and that's where I grew up. Our colors are saphire blue (think navy, but bright enough to stand out against a black tux) and white, with sunset accents (circus roses!).  We're very excited - we've been together about five and a half years! Thanks for all the advice so far, and all the help I know you'll be over the next year!

t
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In case I haven't already. Names Melissa, FI is Doug. We are getting married Sept 18 in Cranston...reception at the Newport Marriott. We live in Cranston although I did not grow up in RI...I came here for college (Bryant) which is where FI and I met! We have been together for almost 3 years (Jan 1) and have a 21month old son!  We are both very excited for the wedding...as are all our friends...since we are the first of the crew to get married :)
    Thanks for all the advice so far!
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards