May 2012 Weddings

Wow! I just sent my invites out yesterday after 4:00 and already have an RSVP!

That was fast!!  Good job USPS! 
I had 2 friends call and tell me they got their invites today and one came over tonight so she dropped off her RSVP.  It's so real now, I'm scared!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
269 Invited image RSVP Date: April 28th
191 Ready to Party! image
77 Missing Out image
2 Making Me Crazy! image

Re: Wow! I just sent my invites out yesterday after 4:00 and already have an RSVP!

• It's funny, we are sending invites tomorrow, and I'm like Hunni once we drop off there is no going back. Lol I'm excited but super nervous for that day to be here. Been together about 8 years seems surreal that we are just weeks away! Super happy for you!
  • Haha when I told FI I had dropped them in the mailbox he said "so I guess we really have to do this now, huh?" 

He was kidding, obviously, but I definitely understand that feeling. It is so much more real once it is on other people's calendars, too! Congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine went out three days ago and I've gotten several texts/emails/facebook messages today about how pretty the invites are and to RSVP. Yes, it's real and soooo exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Yes, I got a bunch of texts today saying how pretty they were.  Glad my work was appreciated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    269 Invited image RSVP Date: April 28th
    191 Ready to Party! image
    77 Missing Out image
    2 Making Me Crazy! image
  • That's great!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards