Wyoming

Brag about FI poll!

1) His best physical feature:2) Best personality trait:3) Best present he ever got you:4) Boxers or briefs?'5) Best wedding contribution:6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:7) When did you know he was the one?

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Brag about FI poll!

• edited December 2011
    1) His arms and smile2) His humor and he is pretty smart3) Sparky my 3 year old border collie he is the gift that keeps of giving4) Jockeys5) Keep me sane!6) Makes me laugh7) 3 months in to our relationship he was there for me like no other person had ever been.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    What a fun idea! 1.  I love his bright blue eyes 2.  He is as goofy as can be 3.  Our puppy, Marty 4.  Briefs 5.  His ageement on a wedding date!  Finally! 6.  Acts goofy 7.  Soon after we started dating.  We were friends for about three years prior to becoming a couple.
  • edited December 2011
    1) His overall physic 2) Adventurous, easy going and fun loving3) Random little things that make me smile4) Boxer briefs5) He's helping plan it and has offered to come to the various meetings6) He's just there and makes me stop7) We were friends for 4 years and then really close friends for 3 years before we started dating.  Not sure the exact point that I know. 
  • combat momcombat mom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: His arms

2) Best personality trait: his patients with my odd work hours

3) Best present he ever got you: my 1st b-day with him he bought my the last season of charmed (the last one I needed)

4) Boxers or briefs? Boxer briefs

'5) Best wedding contribution: he's build the archway for our ceremony

6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: hold me in his arms

7) When did you know he was the one? I flipped my car w/ my kids in it and he said he could bear to lose me or them.
  • edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature:His arms or back
    2) Best personality trait: he sense of humor. we're so alike in that sense that I can tell what he'll do before he does it and vice versa
    3) Best present he ever got you: honestly, can my engagement ring count? I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. He had it for four months before he proposed, all the while I kept going to the store staring at a similar one. What torture :P
    4) Boxers or briefs? boxer briefs!
    '5) Best wedding contribution: Just how involved he's been.Even the little things like how he was so definite about a specific inscription for our unity candles. i didn't think he would be (my dad wasn't too involved in things, and I guess I just expected it)
    6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:
    7) When did you know he was the one? He was away for a week (longest week ever) for training with work. I just knew I couldn't have my life not have him in it after that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards