June 2012 Weddings
Options

Tuesday Checks

I finished putting the last two missing items in the OOT hotel welcome bags.  I bought a few items for our HM & also wrapped the last of our BP gifts.  Tonight I have my final fitting & get to take home my dress :)   So excited 4 days to go!!!

Re: Tuesday Checks

• Options
    I got my nieces socks yesterday and a travel steamer.  I have round 2 of cleaning today because one of our GM is coming in town early and staying with us.  I need to finish getting bags packed for the wedding day.  Of course I will need to double check them too!
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    11 days to go!  Freaking out that I don't have everything done!  Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had to re-work my seating plans yesterday, but I got it done as well as my favors. I also finished up the bathroom baskets. I am officially finished everything and I cant wait!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    All gifts wrapped
    Finalized with the ceremony musicians
    Sent schedules to everyone
    Final head count is in
    Got the sausage for dinner
    Finishing up the dinner shopping this week
    Everything should be ready to go.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Worked on the reception seating chart
    Meeting with the reception hall to finalize catering
    Took my bachelorette party dress to the dry cleaners because when I washed it according to the instructions, part of the fabric bled
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Finished wrapping the wedding party gifts and writing them their notes. FI worked on rounding the corners of the fans.... 99 to go!

Confirmed our honeymoon reservations and wedding night. Everything is finalized with the caterer and DJ. Made an appointment with my videographer for Monday to go over details. Everything is finalized with the photographer.....11 more days!!

Tonight- i have 38 fans left to assemble so I am REALLY hoping to get a bunch of those done and get a good start on putting together the kid bags.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards