Chit Chat
Options

Vegas!

Hi girls,

I just got back from my bachelorette in Vegas!!! SO much fun I just had to share. I feel very loved and fortunate to have great friends like I do. Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vegas!

• Options
    Glad to hear you had fun! I hope you took lots and lots of pictures!
  • Options
    Glad to hear you had a good time!
  • Options
    Vegas is a great city!  My FI is going this Friday for his weekend party, while I'm working..  womp womp.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was in Vegas the week before!  I hope the city treated you well :).
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It was great! And yes I have come to brag =)! Thanks girls! I have the best friends ever!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm doing mine there too!!!! Not for a while but super excited..... Glad u had fun
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    We are thinking of doing that too!  Where did you stay and where did you go??  Glad you had a great time!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My friend had a time share just off the strip. It was perfect! They had things walking distance and not as expensive there. We went to The Mix, which is on the 64th floor of the Belliago, I think, and it was awesome. Then as the night progressed I don't really remember where we went. But that city is full of excitement.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GLad you had fun! I was just thinking man I need a vaca, but likely won't get one this year with buying a house. Ill live vicariously through others :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards