Getting in Shape
Options

Monday Newbie Intros

Monday, Monday.... :)

New on the board? Please introduce yourself in this thread. Welcome!

Re: Monday Newbie Intros

• Options
    Good Morning. My name is Jennifer. I got engaged on Thanksgiving Day. The wedding is May 22nd in New Smyrna Beach, Florida! Super excited. I love 41 lbs about a year and a half ago but I've gained it all back and then some...so I am trying to get as much off as I can in a little less than 6 months. Super excited!
  • Options
    HI Jennifer!  I am Lauren...I am not totally new to the board, but new to posting.  I never activated my account!  HA...
    Good luck on your in shape mission!
  • Options
    Hey I am new as of today. May 28th is my big day and I want to drop 30 lbs. by follow Weight Watchers....I love good helpful hints. I am a very busy teacher that is in Grad. school too  so any help I can get would be awesome!! Thanks!
  • Options
    Jennifer and Lauren my name is Jenna. How is your day going today?
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Cara and I just got engaged on 11/27. We're waiting until June 2011 for our wedding, but that just means I can get myself into even more awesome shape (hopefully!). I'm really bad about staying on track with working out, so this will be interesting :)
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm Alex, and my big day is August 6, 2010.  I got engaged to my FI on March 13, 2009, and I've been lurking on this board for a bit, but never posted anything.  I lost about 15 lbs this summer by following Weight Watchers, but have since gained about 10 lbs of it back.  I am currently student teaching and have fallen into the "I don't have time anymore" excuse for working out.  I ordered my dress in my summer size, and really would love to have that dress fit come August. I used to swim upwards of 4-5 miles per day, but those days are over.  My overall goal is really just to get toned again.  I lack the motivation to do it alone, so the support and tips from you ladies will probably really help me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards