Florida-South Florida

personal vows.. small rant

Writing your personal vows to your future husband is really hard when he is driving you crazy.  He doesn't deal with stress well... LOL.  Good thing he didn't plan this wedding.  

I am asking him to do 1 small last minute task (pick up LEDs from Dollar Tree) and he is stressed about it plus having to go to the airport to pick up his family and groomsmen all day... 6 different flights, spread out every 2 hours, 8 am-8pm.  They should just take a cab, but that's just me.

Final post is coming once I can finish those vows and pack up everything for the venue.

Re: personal vows.. small rant

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! They really should take a cab, in my opinion too, but your FI is sweet for doing it! BUT, good luck with writing those vows, haha! I know what you mean, kind of.. I was trying to write an anniversary card for my FI last December but the entire week he was just making me angry, and irritating me.. it wasn't the most loving card, but I tried.. hah! 

I'm sure they will be beautiful!! The big day is so so soon!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    lots of driving today! Can't wait to see your final post!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Angel, 2 DAYS!!!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards