Texas-Austin
Options

Day of wedding coordinator

I am looking for someone to manage the timeline the day of my wedding and the coordination of the vendors. Can anyone recommend someone good and does anyone know the going rate?

Re: Day of wedding coordinator

• Options
    I ended up hiring someone well into the process (I'm 3 months out, I think I hired her approx a month ago) because the event coordinator at my venue quit and I freaked out!

Her name is Tracy and the company is Events by DECISIONS. I'll PM you her rates...my FMIL did a little searching and says she seems to be reasonable.
  • Options
    I’ve gushed about her all over this forum, but Kristi Treadwellwith Joyful Details really went above and beyond for us (we got married last March). Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Kristi was so responsive, friendly, creative, and totally willing to help us find vendors that would fit into our tight budget. Kristi and her team arrived at our venue hours before we ever got there, managed all of the vendors, helped decorate and got the entire venue set up without a hitch. Can’t say enough about this amazing woman.
  • Options
    Thank you for your feedback about Kristi at Joyful Details! I will contact her now. I need that peace of mind. Congrats on your recent marriage!
  • Options
    Hope it helped - and good luck to you and your fiance!
  • Options
    Are you still looking for a recommendation? Let me know, thanks!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards