Wedding Woes
Options

A? for moms

When you get a diaper bag, does that become your purse, too?

I mean, I have a pretty big bag and I could not imagibe carrying around two big bags.

Re: A? for moms

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not a mom, but my sister typically has a small purse inside her diaper bag to keep track of her wallet/cell phone/keys etc.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    No, my diaper bag is not my purse. I do have a wristlet I will take with me to throw in the diaper bag, but that's only if I"m going to someone else's house and won't be out with Mr. Chubby. Otherwise, I take my purse (which isn't that big), plus his diaper bag. I am not putting a nice purse in a diaper bag and having the potential of getting poo or throw up on it. Accidents happen, and while I put everything into plastic bags...leaks happen too.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    No.  I have small purses, and I carry them separately.  I do sometimes stick my phone in the diaper bag's little cell phone case, though.
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No.  I have a purse and a diaper bag.  I don't have any baby items in my purse.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Yes. And as she got older, I just bought a bigger purse, and that was my diaper bag. 

I refuse to carry more than one thing. If I can carry no things, I'll do that. It's why pants without usable pockets drive me batshit. 
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My diaper back is a backpack and I keep my wallet/keys/etc in one of the pouches or carry a small purse that I keep in the backpack.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I've never been much of a purse carrying person.  Prekid it held a wallet, cell, and my grocery list.  When I started carrying a diaper bag I just put that in a front pouch.  I stopped carrying the diaper bag, but switched to a small purse- I put in a wristlet, a diaper and wipes, a bag of pretzels and a cell.  If it's less than an hour I just carry the wristlet.

• Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'll probably carry a purse and a diaper bag, unless that becomes too cumbersome.

I think DH is getting me the diaper bag I want for my birthday which excites me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards