Ohio-Cleveland

Married! Pics + Wedding Vendor list...

Just had the most perfect wedding at The Ritz-Carlton in Cleveland!  Here's a preview of just a few of the pictures:<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/bettyanddave/WeddingAtTheRitzCarltonCleveland?authkey=Gv1sRgCK-mw5D20oLEzAE&feat=directlink&quot;&gt;Wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland</a>I worked with the most fabulous vendors and would recommend them all (contact me if you want more info):-Photography:  Z MEDIA Photography-Flowers/Design:  Stephen M. Tokar Custom Floral & Design-Wedding Coordinator:  Bridal Consulting by Eileen-Bakery:  The West Side Bakery-Rentals:  L'Nique-Music:  Jerry Bruno Productions-Invitations:  Invite Design-Dress:  RK Bridal (New York)-Makeup:  Ashleigh Albertson-Hair:  Jenna, from Vaughn Morrison

Re: Married! Pics + Wedding Vendor list...

• meghancrosbymeghancrosby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry this is a long time after your wedding, but how did you like Z Media?  Were they affordable, friendly, on time, easy to work with, etc?  I saw another post where they charged for a lot of little extras, did you experience this?  Overall, how did you like your pictures?  I'm looking for someone who's style is photojournalism and I love the artistic pictures on their website.  Thank you so much for your help!

Laura
    Getting married 10.15.11!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards