August 2013 Weddings

Attendants asked and accepted!!

I'm so excited I just asked my last bridesmaid last night!  Since I am in Africa up until the wedding, this is how I asked her on her fb page. :-)

Will you be my bridesmaid?!

Will you hold my hand on my wedding day?
Will you be my couselor, and stop me applying for kitchen appliances I will never use? 
Will you keep me from having a nervious breakdown?
Will you reassure me I can do this in 11 months?
Will you calm me down when I want to be a brideszilla?
Will you seal and address endless amounts of envelopes?
Wil you get into all those uncomfortable positions to make sure my dress will fit excatly the way it's supposed to?
Will you check my hair 4,000 times to make sure every single piece is in it's proper place?
Will you spend the entire day of 8-24-2013 getting ready, smiling at the camera, and laughing at all the 'bloopers' happening along the way? 
Will you help hold my dress in the bathrooom stall when I 'have to go, and can't hold it anymore'?
And lastly, will you be my friend through all of this and after? 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Re: Attendants asked and accepted!!

• Cute!  I sent "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" cards that I purchased from on Etsy.  They had a cutout dress on the front, the role I wanted for the friend, and a verse on the inside (pic below).  My BMs really liked it and they all said "yes" too.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• That card looks really cute! And the color of the dress is just about my wedding color! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards