Florida-West Coast
Options

Downtown St. Pete rehearsal dinner

Does anyone have any suggestions on a place to have a rehearsal dinner in downtown St. Pete. We are looking for a place that has a some what private area that can hold about 20 people. We would like it be semi causal too. Nothing too fancy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Downtown St. Pete rehearsal dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours this past October at 400 Beach Seafood and Taphouse and I highly recommend it.  It is located directly across from Straub Park and the Vinoy (right next to the Chihuly exhibit).   They have 2 private rooms available.  We had the larger one which holds up to 50, and it included a flat screen TV that we put a slideshow of pics on.  It even has private bathrooms! :)They made us personalized menus with our names on them and 3 entree options (we had Salmon, Sirloin, or chicken), a salad, bread, veggies, and they gave us a cake table and we brought our own cake.  All this for around $20 pp (not including alcoholic bevs).  They will set up the room any way you want.  There is NO CHARGE to reserve the room either!  Here's the website for more info. http://400beachseafood.com/private.htmlHTH!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    jtritchjtritch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours this past February at Midtown Sundries downtown.  If you have never been, it's a sports bar type place, so casual and low key.  They have a private room, and were willing to work with us on everything (menu, time, room set up etc).  We had the entire private room- and had it the entire night without any cost.  We had to have a minimum of $300 in food & beverage - that was it.  We brought in our own dessert (my dad baked my favorite banana cake) and they had it refridgerated for us. 

We had about 25 people at the actual rehearsal dinner, and then we opened it up to any family that came from out of town after - my FI and I left and the rest of the group stayed in the room and kept going. 

Highly recommended - www.midtownsundries.com - on the St. Pete location site, the 2nd picture down is the private room.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards