Florida-South Florida

Need help to win contest!

Please help us win a DJ :)
We are a tight budget and I am basically DIY everything so we could really use the help! We just entered so we need a lot of help

First go here and "like" their page
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/djconnection

then go to our picture and like it.
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/photo.php?fbid=10150457447125063&set=pu.210796655062&theater

Thanks so much!

Re: Need help to win contest!

• edited December 2011
    Contest votes are usually given for regular knotties that participate on the boards. Strangers spamming the boards for contest votes annoy people like me and inspire people like me to vote for anyone but you...GL
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • m0rtikandm0rtikand member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow I thought these boards were friendly. Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm spamming. If you don't want to vote just don't vote geez
  • edited December 2011
    Im just saying...And you are not new, you come around whenever you want something or need to sell something.
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
    edited December 2011
    You can never post anything on forums these days without people starting drama. I go on these forums for advice and to sell something like everyone else. Good luck on your wedding planning. Thanks to the ones who will help us out.
  • edited December 2011
    ::Headdesk at your Audacity::
  • edited December 2011
    You are able to post on these board and we are actually one of the friendlier boards out there. I think Rxjen was stating that some of the regulars posted the same thing on this board and therefore may get more votes than someone who is newer. I'm sure you will get votes here also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    @waterroxy, I know, I am completely okay with that, thanks
    edited December 2011
    lol okay..hmm I've been engaged for a year..hmm...just moved back to florida from norway, im an artist, photographer...hmm...and I'm diying almost my whole wedding! :p...all i can think of at the moment...thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards