Nevada-Las Vegas

& I thought I didnt care about flowers

Whats the one thing that you thought you could did not care about before you started planning your wedding and suddenly it is a huge deal to you?

Mine has definitely been flowers.  Our budget for flowers has doubled and all of a sudden they are my major worry.  I know crazy. 

& you...??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: & I thought I didnt care about flowers

• LOL, mine was flowers as well along with a DJ. And I'm still not worried about the flowers but obsessed with my DJ and playlist. The flowers must have something to do with growing up around my aunt who is a florist. I hated being in her shop helping when I could've been hanging out with my friends.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Mine has been favors and the tables in general, I thought I wouldn't care but I'm driving myself up a wall trying to make sure everything will look perfect.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_i-thought-i-didnt-care-about-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:f4ef2282-8ac1-48ed-a9fa-90ae4af2646aPost:336fbee1-e585-4bd8-afac-c91cfed87af6">Re: & I thought I didnt care about flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine has been favors and the tables in general, I thought I wouldn't care but I'm driving myself up a wall trying to make sure everything will look perfect.
    Posted by mrsguilbert42013[/QUOTE]

Oh gosh. I can totally see tables being my next obsession!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • actually we are obsessing over "perfect" place.  we are down to 2 lol so i think we ok.  flowers ive chosen and set.  tables are going be a pain of who to sit with each other.  im sorta obsessing with who and who arent going to show up :)
  • I think for me probably is the cake.  I keep going back and forth about a real cake vs cupcakes, topper no topper if we do a cake, design or plain, flavors, etc etc.  I want to save money and just do cupcakes but omg the whole wedding cake seems to be such an integral part of any reception almost.  ggrrrr....STRONGLY leaning toward cupcakes and have even picked out the flavors, but what to do now, mini cake for cutting or just two large MR and MRS cupcakes??  The cake was definitely not high on my list of important things until recently

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got obssed about the hotel and hoping it would be awesome/perfect location/fun/clean for all guests. I worried WAY too much about it!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Decor! I thought I wouldn't care at all about  it since it's a destination wedding, but they've become my obsession. I blame Pinterest.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_i-thought-i-didnt-care-about-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:f4ef2282-8ac1-48ed-a9fa-90ae4af2646aPost:3b70df12-ce5f-4dc3-b646-6266fffec54e">Re: & I thought I didnt care about flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Decor! I thought I wouldn't care at all about  it since it's a destination wedding, but they've become my obsession. I blame Pinterest.
    Posted by Vanity8685[/QUOTE]

I blame Pinterest too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ditto. Damn you Pinterest!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine turned into flowers too! I told everyone I didn't care and then I started looking around at ideas and now I am in love with so many different kinds, they're just so expensive lol! I said I wanted something simple and inexpensive now it seems like we are going all out on so many things! You can't help but get excited and want it to be perfect, I think it's natural to start to obsess about things as you plan especially when you see so many good ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • flowers for me are either eggplant or picasso calla lillies ive loved callas forever and knew i would use them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards