Maine
Options

Hotel/Honeymoon Suite near BANGOR, ME for Wedding Night

Hello :)

I'm getting married July 9th and looking for a honeymoon suite/hotel to spend our first night together in the Bangor/Brewer, ME area.  Any suggestions?

Re: Hotel/Honeymoon Suite near BANGOR, ME for Wedding Night

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI has driven by the Lucerne Inn several times and it looks pretty, although we haven't been there yet.  It's in Holden.  I know of at least one person that got married there, though, and said it was nice.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The lucerine inn is very nice. You could also try the hollywood slots hotel or the hilton garden inn. Both are very nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Lucerne Inn is beautiful, there is also the Courtyard Marriot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married near Bangor in oct. We're staying at the fireside inn by hollywood slots. They are not suites, and its a small hotel but they have fireplaces, thats why I chose it haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ValerieHyattValerieHyatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Fireside Inn is nice. We stay there whenever we go home to Bangor to visit family. However, I've found that there are rooms that smelly really smoke-y, although the hotel is non-smoking. On one trip, I was so sick from the smell that we left a night early! I've found that the rooms on the first floor are much cleaner and don't smell. Just a tip :) Also, I do not have a sensitive nose at all (perfumes etc. don't bother me)

The Hilton Garden Inn is very beautiful and fairly new, which is nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards