California-Los Angeles

FLORAL DESIGNER WHO WILL USE FLOWERS I PROVIDE

Hello Ladies,

I am ordering specialty flowers from a wholeseller, but I need a designer who will build the arrangements.  Any suggestions on someone who will charge me for design assembly only, if I provide the flowers.

Thanks! 

Re: FLORAL DESIGNER WHO WILL USE FLOWERS I PROVIDE

• I had the same thought when I started panning but when calling around I found out that it is a insurance liability for a florist to do this so most will not.  I ended up hiring a florist who was also my event planner and it came out amazing.  She explained that the cost of the flowers is less when they order them, and the design and assembly is what costs more.  So basically, you're not saving anything by ordering your own flowers since you're paying for someone to assembly them anyway.  Does hat make sense?  I used www.amazingarrangements.com and they were very reasonable and my flowers were all anyone talked about.  They were very unique and pretty.  I still need to upload all of my pictures.  Good luck in your planning!
  • I had the same thought when I started panning but when calling around I found out that it is a insurance liability for a florist to do this so most will not.  I ended up hiring a florist who was also my event planner and it came out amazing.  She explained that the cost of the flowers is less when they order them, and the design and assembly is what costs more.  So basically, you're not saving anything by ordering your own flowers since you're paying for someone to assembly them anyway.  Does hat make sense?  I used www.amazingarrangements.com and they were very reasonable and my flowers were all anyone talked about.  They were very unique and pretty.  I still need to upload all of my pictures.  Good luck in your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards