Delaware
Options

Check is in the mail...

So excited!  We put our check in the mail today for our photographer...we decided to go with Photography by Leah.  We met with a few different photographers, but decided she best met our needs.  She made me feel so comfortable the night we met her....so I'm really looking forward to using her!  Thank you all for the recommendations!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Check is in the mail...

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're going to love her!!  We couldn't be happier with her from start to finish.

I am so happy we decided to take a chance and have her do our wedding.  We've already talked to her about maybe doing a portrait session around our anniversary (we never did engagement pics), my sister wants her to do a portrait session with her husband and kids, and my FIL wants her to do a portrait session with the entire family!

• Options
    cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! We are using her too. I am soo excited to work with her :D And I totally agree I felt so comfortable with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!

September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with her. She was great.. but we went with someone else. I have seen alot of her work and she is great. Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards