California-Orange County
Options

Men's Wedding Bands

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering where everyone bought their FI's wedding band? We are looking for an affordable nice white gold band for him and have been to Robbins Brothers in Mission Viejo and Liberty Diamond in Irvine, but don't think we have found "the one" yet. They are soo expensive right now since gold is at it's highest...ouch!

Thanks!!

Re: Men's Wedding Bands

• Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We bought DH's ring in LA in the jewelry district. I have no idea what the place was called, but it was in the same area as Icing on the Ring. There are tons of stores in the area, so if you have a free morning, I'd suggest going to check it out. And I'm not sure if you are set on white gold, but we got a tungsteen ring. He loves it because it doesn't scratch.

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We bought ours (along with my wedding band) at the jewelry exchange in tustin at Jewlery by Zaka.  She's INSANELY affordable- the best price for the quality we found.  We got 2 tungsten rings for the hubby (for when he loses on) for $30 each.  She discounted the price because we were buying 2- but normally i think they're like $35/40 each.  Robins Bros had the exact same one for $175.  It's definitely worth checking out!  There are also tons of vendors in there too so competition is stiff, which means vendors are willing to negotiate a little bit more (in my opinion at least).  good luck!
    ~Rita
  • Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CORRECTION! it's not "the" tustin jewelry exchange that you hear all the commercials for!  It's another one with a really similar name.  The address is 494 E. 1st St., Tustin, CA (in between Fashion Lane & Prospect).
    ~Rita
  • Options
    LAHwed2010LAHwed2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! I will definitely try to check these places out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards