Chit Chat
Options

Hey, people who sew...

... what would you say the cheapest/most affordable website is to purchase fleece by the yard?

I know JoAnn has a sale going on right now (half off), so I have some fleece in my shopping cart for $6.49/yard... but I'm a cheapo and am still looking for less expensive. Ha.

Re: Hey, people who sew...

• Options
    I would def check with Hobby Lobby, they give you 40% off all the time and sometimes they even have 50% off, I just got a ton of wedding stuff there for 50% off.

Not sure about Micheals carrying that, but i signed up with them and get daily emails for a certain dollar amount or percentage off.
  • Options
    Check fabric.com - they usually have fantastic deals.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    denverfabrics.com
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! I'll look into all of those :) I'm also looking for flannel, in addition to fleece, so if that changes/adds to your suggestions...
  • Options
    Depending on what you're looking for, you might also check Hawthorne Threads and Fat Quarter Shop.  FQS is a little more pricey, but they have some fantastic stuff.  HT offers a yardage discount - the more you buy, the more you save.  The quality of their designers is really nice, and the fabric is beautiful.  I highly recommend both of them.  :)
    I french with my man
  • Options
    JoAnn's has a coupon for this weekend for 25% off your total purchase.  I think that's a pretty good coupon because it's usually 40% off one item that's not already on sale... so if fleece is already on sale and you have that coupon off your total order, it'd probably be your best bet... I like fabric.com too though.  And, my Walmart has a fabric section that I love (it's so convenient for late night projects when I need to run and get something and everything else is closed and I can't wait til the morning or the next few days to go to JoAnn's or order online).  I don't know how much cheaper the flannel would be at Walmart though.  Also, if you don't mind ordering online, I've had great luck ordering fabric from ebay.  Just make sure you read EXACTLY what you are buying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_hey-people-who-sew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1c75129d-0de0-4894-8f07-28f58eb367a0Post:fe135db6-eb21-43a7-853b-50d37138e678">Re: Hey, people who sew...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not to threadjack, but since this topic is already on fabrics, does anyone know a reputable website/store where I can get silk satin? I'm trying to see if silk satin is in my dress budget (I'm getting mine made by a seamstress - I already have the lace!).
    Posted by laurelrenee1[/QUOTE]

<div>Maybe try Mood - Project Runway uses them, they're based out of NYC.  </div><div>
    </div><div><a href="http://www.moodfabrics.com/index.php?file=categorylist&icatid=2&imstype_id=199&posms=68&frompage=menutop" rel="nofollow">Click</a></div>
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards