Massachusetts-Cape Cod

XP: interfaith rabbi

Hey ladies,

Does anyone know of an interfaith rabbi in New England?  We have contacted Rabbi Judy Epstein but want to explore all options.  We've checked interfaith family but we're not getting a good response.

TIA!

Re: XP: interfaith rabbi

• edited December 2011
    We found rabbi Melissa Wenig or Rabbi Alan Ulman through recommendations.  Rabbi Wenig has a website if you google her you can find it.  It's like joyfulservice.com or something like that.
    photo c5dc5e88-48f8-44ab-b391-57c945a2a7c9_zps31846873.jpg

Abigail and Emily born at 38w5d
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    "Two Babies, Two Boobies" - That's how I roll.
  • edited December 2011
    Rabbi Lev Ba'esh - you can google him (I just don't have his info right now)  He is marrying us and he is great.  he is actually one of the more well known interfaith rabbis.  He is super nice, friendly, accomodating and an all around nice guy.  He is affiliated with interfaithfamily.com and the union for reform judaism.  I took a class called Taste of Judaism and then another called Intro to Judaism which he taught.  I highly recommend him.  Bonus, he isn't pushy with which traditions you use.  We are having limited hebrew (just major blessings) bc most guests won't understand it, we are using God vs Adonai to make everyone feel welcome, we are not circling (fiance just isn't into it) and we are doing a reading instead of the 7 blessings.  But he has a super awesome option for the 7 blessings that I totally would have done but fiance was hesitant. 

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Rabbi Lev also!  He worked with us as well since he is friends of Rabbi Melissa.  He is really nice. :)
    photo c5dc5e88-48f8-44ab-b391-57c945a2a7c9_zps31846873.jpg

Abigail and Emily born at 38w5d
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    "Two Babies, Two Boobies" - That's how I roll.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards