Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Hello Everyone!

Hi all...I'm recently engaged and have been lurking around for a few days now and have found some great info from all of your posts. It really has been helping as I start planning. Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for being so helpful!

<3
Des
Photobucket

Re: Hello Everyone!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome aboard!  Don't hesitate to ask us anything - or just chat and share what's on your mind.  We're certainly willing to share our opinions (LOL). 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  There are some really great ladies on this board. 

What do you have done so far?  My only bit of unsolicited advice will be to get a binder.  Put some clear pockets in it.  It's a lifesaver when you have contracts from 15 different vendors and quotes and phamplets and all of that other stuff that just accumulates. 

Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and Welcome!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello

I am also a newbie to the board.  Welcome!!
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • Options
    ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome I agree Mrs. Dilligaf, my binder has saved my life.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    brownd9brownd9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the warm welcome and advice. I am definitely starting a binder...my stuff is already starting to pile up! Thank you for the suggestion Mrs. Dilligaf.

As far as planning, we have set a date (May 7th, 2011) and met with a few reception sites. We are visiting the last one tomorrow and will hopefully have a decision after that so we can begin booking vendors. I'm excited! Smile
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! Welcome to the board. Dont hestiate to ask me if you have any Qs. Im a budget bride thats done TONS of research. Amanda6033@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards