Arizona-Phoenix
Options

wedding and reception venue question/opinions

Hey ladies,I recently discovered this amazing location in Sedona,AZ called the laburge de sedona resort. The view of the red rocks for the ceremony outside and the creekside wedding location is amazing.... I was wondering if any of u had been married/reception here and how ur experience was?

Re: wedding and reception venue question/opinions

• Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I haven't been to a wedding there. However, that's where we stayed the weekend my fiance proposed. It was absolutely beautiful! We got an amazing and romantic little cottage right on the water, it was truly the best one there. I saw a small wedding going on and it was gorgeous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks ladies for ur opinions... my FI and I got info about this place..... verrrrrry outta the price range.... figured as much.... but we plan on having our "1year aniversary" there from where we got togeather.... so gorgeous  but def not what we are willing to spead for a wedding
  • Options
    I wonder what you mean by "can budget on pricing"  Because we spoke with them and their food and beverage minimums were 3x our entire budget...... then to add the required 4 rooms?  Outragous.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards