Hawaii

hawaii vacation packages reasonably priced?

So our 1 year wedding anniversary is 6 months away and I was trying to see how expensive it is to go back to Maui for a week. I thought it'd be something like $1500 for the both of us for a flight/hotel/car.  We cashed in our  miles for the honeymoon and wedding so I really have no idea what is a good rate.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hawaii vacation packages reasonably priced?

• jessj336jessj336 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It depends on where you are flying from and what hotel you want to stay at. We are in NYC and have found packages for a week for as low as $800 but the hotels are pretty low end.  We purchased a pkg for our vendor meeting trip and it was $1200 with air/hotel/car staying at the Honua Kai in west maui
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I've booked air/hotel/car packages through Costco with good rates.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We've found direct flights from CA to Maui roundtrip around $400 each.  Plus $100-150 per night for the lower end of hotels / condos.  You can sometimes find some deals on Travelzoo, Costco -- those have decent packages.  Voyage Prive, Jetsetter, etc also run good deals, but they tend to be higher end hotel only, and flights are separate.  If you need an invite to either of those sites, let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    plesantholidays.com
    orbitz.com
    very reasonably priced. it also depends where you want to stay and what you want to look at, the garden, mountains, etc.  The Honua Kai has some great rates through thier website (honuakaimaui.com)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards