March 2013 Weddings

Great Weekend!

I had such a great weekend! My parents told me they are adding more money to my budget, I'm trying to as much DIY as I can and keep things simple to keep the cost down but at this point they are basically paying for the entire wedding, so generous and I'm feeling so blessed! We booked the caterer, there was a little issue, we found out how much more they charge if we rent the real china, but instead we're going to just do an upgrade(<link) thats 1/4 the rental/clean-up price and pretty great still! One of my BFFs is a cosmetologist and through her I found a girl who will come to do all the bridesmaids hair(my BFF will do mine and probably help with others). We chose our stationary and so now I can start ordering it as I collect groupons, FI said he really didn't mind whatever they looked like so that made it really easy! And we found our photographer! I'm feeling so great, I think I have a good idea what we want for a DJ too! Oh and I got a whole box of mason jars at the thrift store in different sizes/shapes for only $5, I'm going to cover them in lace sort of like this Everything is coming together so well!
siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Great Weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards