Tennessee
Options

Is anyone familar with Campbell County Historical Wedding Chapel in LaFollette

Hi,
I'm getting married at the Campbell County Historical Society Wedding Chapel in LaFollette, was curious to know if anyone is familar with it or happened to get married there even.

Thanks
Amy Jo

Re: Is anyone familar with Campbell County Historical Wedding Chapel in LaFollette

• Options

It's a little stone building in the middle of downtown LaFollette. I'm pretty sure it has a stained glass window. It's white plaster and stone on the inside with wooden pews for seating. I'm pretty sure you have to pay extra to decorate to your taste. I've acctually never seen a wedding there in the 2 years I've lived in the area. Hopefully yours will be the first!

• Options
    Thanks for the info.  That is the place.  I was just curious.  It is so hard planning a wedding from a different state.  Ironically our photographer has shoot a wedding there so he is familar with the location.

Sounds like you life in LaFollette, can you recommend any florist, caterers or nice dinner spots.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Amy Jo
  • Options
    I live in the area and can honestly tell you that it's in the middle of no where. There really isn't a lot of stuff here. For most stuff you'll probably want to check Knoxville which is about 45 minutes away.

If you really want to do stuff in town you are going to be very limited. There is a good wedding shop in Jacksboro called I Do Weddings that you may want to check for leads. I know they do flowers but I can't vouch for thier quality.

There is a Food City in town that I've seen nice flowers come from and they have great cake. They may have some catering options as well.

There's mostly fast food with a few diner type places thrown in. There is a good mexican resturant that's sit down and there is a pretty nice BBQ place  called Rickard Ridge and I think they do catering.

Knoxville (the closest city) hosts far more options and may be a better for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards