Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Recap Video

Martin's Video just contacted me that they finished the recap video. Here it is...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=109407335754937&ref=mf

Hope everything is going well around these parts. Cand you looked beautiful! Love the pictures.

Re: Wedding Recap Video

• edited December 2011
    Awww it looks great!!  Looks  like everyone had a great time. I love the way your dress sparkles!

Hope you're doing well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I cant see at work! I will view later! I'm sure it is great.

And thanks lady!
  • edited December 2011
    it looks awesome. your wedding looked like so much fun!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have to wait until I get home to watch :(
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looked like a beautiful day for you and your hubby :)  Congrats!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wedding-recap-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:abb59af4-4643-4c69-84f8-233a0272670dPost:8cf46689-710b-468d-a538-c5fd53ebf8c6">Re: Wedding Recap Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry, but that was pretty cheezy and poorly edited.  That must have set you back at the most $50 to get  that done.  Here is the problem...most brides don't expect much from a video just because of stuff like this that is all over the net.  But they'll spend 3 times as much on photos. Why? Because they are programed to do that.  Good videos will tell a story where bad ones just show a lot of people dancing and other minor insignificant stuff...something you could have had uncle Bob to do for almost nothing.  Come on, spend some money on the video and I will bet you you will watch it more than you will look at some photo album that just shows pictures... Don't you want to hear Grandma and close friends talking too?  Do your research and find a great cinematographer and photog and cut back on the crap that becomes nothing more than faded memories.
    Posted by amy52[/QUOTE]

RUDE!  You must be a videographer based on that post. Go away and leave your mean comments to yourself!
  • edited December 2011
    Amy - all of your posts are about videographers, so I'm assuming you are one.  You sound a lot like a hideous videographer I met a few months ago.    I'm not sure why you are here if you are in Houston and your posts are on the Houston board.  Regardless, your post was incredibly rude, tactless and unnecessary. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wedding-recap-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:abb59af4-4643-4c69-84f8-233a0272670dPost:8cf46689-710b-468d-a538-c5fd53ebf8c6">Re: Wedding Recap Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry, but that was pretty cheezy and poorly edited.  That must have set you back at the most $50 to get  that done.  Here is the problem...most brides don't expect much from a video just because of stuff like this that is all over the net.  But they'll spend 3 times as much on photos. Why? Because they are programed to do that.  Good videos will tell a story where bad ones just show a lot of people dancing and other minor insignificant stuff...something you could have had uncle Bob to do for almost nothing.  Come on, spend some money on the video and I will bet you you will watch it more than you will look at some photo album that just shows pictures... Don't you want to hear Grandma and close friends talking too?  Do your research and find a great cinematographer and photog and cut back on the crap that becomes nothing more than faded memories.
    Posted by amy52[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Some people don't have the budget to get a $3000 video, Martin's does extremely good work for the price they charge.

</div>
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys

Angel, you can see at the end Marc bustin a move or two! Too funny. I think you are using him, yes?
  • edited December 2011
    Cute video!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards