Michigan-Detroit

TMI Tuesday?

What type of undwear do you wear? Why? Also what about FI?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday?

• edited December 2011
    I cannot stand thongs. Maybe that makes me boring, but I just can't stand them. Its like torture. VS Pink bikini or hipster.
  • edited December 2011
    I voted bikini but it actually depends. To work I wear VS low-rise cotton bikinis but all other times I wear their "cheeky" panties. Why? The cotton bikinis are most comfortable under scrubs for long work days and the "cheeky" panties are just cute. And FI likes them.
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wear bikinis.  For my frame, I have a more "ample" than average rear end, and I can't stand to have my nunders (yes, that's what I call them - I can't stand the word "panties", lol) riding up and giving me wedgies.  So I have a really hard time finding pairs that have full coverage in the back but are still cute and little in the front.  Ah, the trials and travails of being me.  :)

FI wears boxers, but he's insisting on wearing tighty-whities for the wedding because he thinks the boxers will bunch up under his suit.  I've tried to explain that I literally cannot think of anything less sexy than tighty-whities, but he's adamant.  Oh well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love boy shorts. I wear a thong when necessary but boyshorts on a regular. FI is a boxer brief guy and since I love them and I buy his clothes he has to wear there LOL super sexy!
  • baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thongs during the work week as I HATE panty lines! But I will wear bikini or hipsters when that's not an issue. FI ONLY wears boxers...I wish he'd do boxer briefs sometimes! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I used to only wear thongs, but now I mix it up.  Cheekies from VS are my everydays, then some more full coverage boyshorts and thongs from time to time.

FI used to only wear boxers, but I have introduced him to the world of boxer briefs.  Now he goes back and forth between the two. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wear thongs and he wears briefs.
  • edited December 2011
    I switch between thongs, boy shorts, and bikinis. Just depends on what I'm wearing that day. My fiance wears boxers.
  • edited December 2011
    I wear a thong 90% of the time. The other 10% I wear the VS Cheeky boy short.

FI wears boxer briefs. He will only wear one brand so they always look the same just a different color.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:35467328-52fe-45c4-ad2c-5a3ccb4578dePost:2dc8b650-edf6-4cc1-8066-95e65906f887">Re: TMI Tuesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wear bikinis.  For my frame, I have a more "ample" than average rear end, and I can't stand to have<strong> my nunders (yes, that's what I call them - I can't stand the word "panties", lol)</strong> riding up and giving me wedgies.  So I have a really hard time finding pairs that have full coverage in the back but are still cute and little in the front.  Ah, the trials and travails of being me.  :) FI wears boxers, but he's insisting on wearing tighty-whities for the wedding because he thinks the boxers will bunch up under his suit.  <strong>I've tried to explain that I literally cannot think of anything less sexy than tighty-whities,</strong> but he's adamant.  Oh well. 
    Posted by matuofm[/QUOTE]

Can I just tell you how much I love you? haha I do NOT like the term panties whatsoever AND Dan doesn't own any whitey-tighties because I cannot stand them... boxer briefs, however, are okay. He wears those a lot :-)

Oh and as for me, I wear thongs a lot. I got a booty and get wedgies from 'real underwear' all the time. Plus, I used to play volleyball and it wasn't cool to have lines showing. Also, I'm a lifeguard so walking around in a bikini all day does not make me want to go put on something similar, haha
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I typically wear bikinis but sometimes I'll wear the cheeky boy shorts.

FI wears mostly briefs but he'll sometimes where boxers.
  • jadabridejadabride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wear bikinis most often, but also wear thongs when necessary to avoid vpl in the office.
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its a mix between bikini and boyshorts. I do the thong when needed...but its not my favorite.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:35467328-52fe-45c4-ad2c-5a3ccb4578dePost:40d8f9fd-a445-47d5-ac9c-69473227492d">Re: TMI Tuesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday? : Can I just tell you how much I love you? haha I do NOT like the term panties whatsoever AND Dan doesn't own any whitey-tighties because I cannot stand them... boxer briefs, however, are okay. He wears those a lot :-) Oh and as for me, I wear thongs a lot. I got a booty and get wedgies from 'real underwear' all the time. Plus, I used to play volleyball and it wasn't cool to have lines showing. Also, I'm a lifeguard so walking around in a bikini all day does not make me want to go put on something similar, haha
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]

I WISH that Jeremy didn't own any briefs.  He actually went out and bought his first pack ever for the purpose of wearing them to the wedding.  I was like, "Seriously?  The wedding night is when you want to pull out the world's surest form of birth control???"  But there's no convincing him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thongs during the day, bikini's when I sleep.  FI wears boxer briefs. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards