Ohio-Columbus

STD's

When is a good time to send out STD's? W have been engaged for a few weeks and the wedding is in May 2011?

Re: STD's

• edited December 2011
    I think most people send them out six to eight months beforehand. We have been engaged since August 2009 and sent out our save-the-dates in August 2010. Our wedding is April 30.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married May 15 and are sending ours out at the beginning of November. We are planning a Sunday wedding, so I would have liked to do them a bit sooner, but beginning of November was our final decision. We are trying to beat the holiday card rush so it doesn't accidentally get lost in the shuffle.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married March 19th , 2011 and I sent our STD's literally on Monday. We're a little behind the 6 month mark, but just barely. Some people are more on the ball than me - I received a save the date for a May 28, 2011 wedding a week before I even had gotten mine in the mail! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • randeea0829randeea0829 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So it sounds like i need to get on top of things lol ive been looking at designs and things and i think im going to do a magnet so that people can have it on their fridge and hopefully remember the date better...our wedding is on a sunday also!
  • edited December 2011
    We used magnetstreet.com and were very happy with our save-the-dates. I would recommend them if you're wanting to go the magnet route!
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• edited December 2011
    Our wedding was May 2010 and we sent ours out between November and December. We also used MagnetStreet and were really happy with our STDs. We actually just went to visit someone who came to our wedding, and our STD was still on their fridge!
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in May and sent ours out end of August. I say between 6-9 months!! Any later then you might as well not send them, due to you will probably be sending invites soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards