Canada-Alberta

Secure websites - Ordering Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid dresses online

Does anyone have any good websites that are secure and trustworthy to buy from, I have a few websites in mind, but they didn't have the dress that i want which is by La Sposa. 

I am looking more for "La Sposa Collection"(model = Fanal)- wedding dress and "Dessy" for bridesmaid dresses. 

Re: Secure websites - Ordering Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid dresses online

• dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from Jays Bridal.
    I am expecting my dress next month sometime, but so far so good and I know a couple other girls who ordered through them and they had nothing bad to say about their experience.

Good Luck.
  • ssalomonsssalomons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a little worried about ordering my dresses online, but the ones i wanted were to expensive to order from a bridal store and couldn't find any other ones that i liked. So i went for it and used a site called www.netbride.com.
    They were really good, i got my bridesmaid dresser a month earlier than i thought i would, and they turned out really good. The only things is to make sure you specify which fabric you want, i forgot so didn't get exactly what i wanted but they are still really nice. 
    Oh and one more thing don't forget about the duty for buying from the U.S. My two dresses came to about $300 and there was about $100 dollars duty on top of that. Just so you know....good luck!
  • bcositorebcositore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has any one ordered from goweddingdresses.com? If so, I would love to hear some feed back on the quality of their gowns and customer service.  I found an awesome dress I want.  However, I can't afford it at the local bridal shops.  goweddingdresses.com has it at a price I can afford.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards