April 2013 Weddings
Options

Friday!

Happy Friday!

I am so thankful we have a three day weekend; I need it.

Tonight I have a wedding to go to. It is about 15 minutes from work so I have to get ready here in the bathroom. I am not sure how I feel about this yet lol. I like my privacy!

I am going up north for the weekend and I cannot wait. I haven't been to our cottage since last summer so I am over due.

I have a killer headache right now, and I took my last excedrin. I was holding out until I really needed it, and boy do I need it. I still haven't found my dress yet. I found one I liked on Saturday, at the top of my budget, but I would only buy it if I changed the skirt and that will cost more money. I think I am just going to have someone make one for me and just go with it. It worked for my cousin, so hopefully it will work for me.

So what about everyone else, share your weekend plans!

Re: Friday!

• Options
    nay1984nay1984 member
    First Comment
    Its MY BIRTHDAY!!! *party dance* 

and Im not working today  *double party dance*

Enjoy the weekend everyone! have some healthy cake for me ;) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Nay!

I'm heading up to FI's family's camp this weekend.  It's in trailers and on the river so I'll be cool and spoiled by his mom and aunts all weekend.  Which is good because I've been battling tonsillitis and tonsil stones all month and they came back in full force last night - my tonsils are HUGE right now and I am all warm and headache-y.  Oh, and I'm teaching sixth grade today, which I wasn't supposed to - I was scheduled for fifth grade at a completely different building and the school district switched it on me last minute.  Argh. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Nay!

I am so excited that today is Friday AND I get the entire weekend off, not just sunday. yay

I really want to go camping, I went with FI for the first time last summer and even though I didnt enjoy it all that greatly I have been itching to go since the summer got nice, but we are soo busy from now till mid july. Maybe we can go for FI' & my birthday at the end of june before the canada day long weekend. 

I finally got pictures of myself in my dress. haha I love it even though the picture does not do the dress justice. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAY!! I hope you have a fabulous day, and I am totally jealous that you aren't working!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Nay! Well the weekend should be an interesting one.

I  will watch a movie with FI on Saturday(Think like a man) and then go to a baby shower on Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend and hope you will have loads of fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Nay!  I hope you have a fabulous day.

We are supposed to help a friend move tomorrow in the rain.  Sunday is a food truck festival (Think Diners, Drive In and Dives) and then Sunday FI has to play the bag pipes in two parades.

I am hoping we get some time to rest in there.

VK.. I hope you feel better. Sometimes if I take excedrine and benedryl together it helps my migraines.  Odd but true.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:05677d19-3323-45e2-b863-e23247b6dee6Post:41a7e303-79f5-45f7-aca7-b714e2bdb4bd">Re: Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday Nay!  I hope you have a fabulous day. We are supposed to help a friend move tomorrow in the rain.  Sunday is a food truck festival (Think Diners, Drive In and Dives) and then Sunday FI has to play the bag pipes in two parades. I am hoping we get some time to rest in there. VK.. I hope you feel better. Sometimes if I take excedrine and benedryl together it helps my migraines.  Odd but true.
    Posted by dandelionsgirl[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Does the benedryl make you sleepy? That stuff usually knocks me out!
  • Options
    I have a high tolerance so it doesn't really bother me but just take one if it makes you sleepy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards