Snarky Brides
Options

Wizardry or Doggedry?

So, I might be in love with this website:

Any stupidly silly websites you can't get enough of?  I had a rough night with the baby last night and I am in need of some laughs.  
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wizardry or Doggedry?

• Options
    I think that was my score too.  I wish that it were more than one quiz.
  • Options
    That dog or wizard site cracked me up! At first I was like WTF, but after looking at the pictures I could actually see how some could be wizards.  I got 15/16 right the first time, haha.
  • Options
    Nice job, LP!  Your dog appears to be a dog, but has wizard potential.  Perhaps he should apply to Hogwarts.  
  • Options
    Edie - That site is pretty funny.  
    Duds - I had forgotten about autocorrect.  The hobit one on there now is hilarious!
  • Options
    I have to ditto Milkduds on the DYAC.  That's my go-to on a horribly bad day.  
  • Options
    Hahaha, that would be AWESOME.  She actually does kind of look like  wizard when she runs and her ears flop up and down.  She's pretty much the cutest thing ever.  Oh and her tail was docked super short, even by miniature schnauzer standards, so it's hard for her to get momentum going.  She has to work really hard to wag it. 
  • Options
    fmylife.com, dearblankpleaseblank.com, deargirlsaboveme.com, peopleofwalmart.com...

Clearly, I've had way too much free time lately, haha.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wizardry-or-doggedry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8759c82d-e746-4ad5-9a90-eaaf44b5e480Post:6c1d0ecb-7112-4b95-bd41-55be2e568a1b">Re: Wizardry or Doggedry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]fmylife.com, dearblankpleaseblank.com, <strong>deargirlsaboveme.com,</strong> peopleofwalmart.com... Clearly, I've had way too much free time lately, haha.
    Posted by musicxstore[/QUOTE]

thanks for sharing this! I have been on this site since lunch! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards