Wisconsin

Your Photography Package

Do you guys mind sharing how much you are spending on your photographer and what your package all includes?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Your Photography Package

• Ours includes our engagement session, pictures in an online gallery, rights to all of our e pictures, guest book made from our e-pics, boudior session, 2 photographers from makeup and hair through about 10pm, pictures from church and pictures displayed during the reception, online gallery posted within 2 weeks, rights to all of the pictures, wedding album, and TONS of prints (small and several 8X10s).

It was $2400 for some bridal show booking special, I guess normally its about $3200.
  • we are paying $2800 for our. it inluded our engagement session on location anywhere we wanted. also we get 10 hours of coverage on our wedding day with two photographers, photo book, and all the rights to our prints with all being edited and cleaned up, and about 200 being perfected.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine was $949 for 8 hours of wedding day only (no engagement photos, we did our own), unlimited locations.  He is editing our pictures and then we will have the rights to all digital images about 8 weeks after the wedding.  
  • I went with one of the "high end" photographers as listed in the article linked above. All said and done it was 5 grand. 2 photographers, an assistant/3rd photographer, 9 hours, 1,300 images, full hi-res digital rights.
  • 90 Min E-session
    8 hours wedding day
    $100 print credit
    Free editing and design
    Online gallery of all pictures
    Can buy a disc of all pictures and rights for $100.00

$1080

Plus she now has a photobooth so add $300 for 5 hours.

$1380

• edited October 2012
    I got an amazing deal!  We paid $775 for

Engagement photo shoot 
    Fully edited engagement CD with rights (within 3 weeks)
    Unlimited wedding day photos
    As much time as needed on the wedding day
    Fully edited wedding CD with rights(within 3 weeks)
    1-8x10 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards