Oklahoma

Monday Confessions

I confess that I strongly dislike Mondays, but I am thankful to be alive.  I also confess that's it is going to be a long week.  I have something to do every night except Friday
Anniversary image

Re: Monday Confessions

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I am silently cursing the weathermen that keep broadcasting that it's going to rain from Wed through Mon, because my wedding is outside on Saturday!
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Crossing my fingers for a beautiful Saturday for you brandif!

I confess that while I love what I do, I hate going to work everyday.  While everyone in my education department would love me to join them, and start training people and teaching, I don't have the motivation to do it.  I just want to leave and never go back.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm hating school right about now, even though it's not really even hard. I'm just...not diggin' it lol. I confess that I wish I didn't have to go to college for four years to be a kindergarten/preschool teacher...but I do. So I'll do it. But it doesn't always make me happy. And I confess that I'm sad I won't get to see FI for another week and a half... =[
    the reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~nicholas sparks<3</center>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards