Catholic Weddings

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!  We're expecting "blizzard-like conditions" later on today (it's already getting pretty nasty in other parts of the state), so the kids seem to have the idea that there will be no school tomorrow, which, for some reason, translates to "There's no reason to do work today!"  Should be an interesting day.

It was great to see our church soooo crowded at mass yesterday.  I didn't go to mass at our parish last week, but DH told me it was so full people had to stand in the back.  I hope we keep this kind of attendance up after Easter!
Anniversary

Re: Happy Monday!

• Good morning!  My day started off a litle hectic, with a phone call from a client before I had even got my laptop turned on or my coffee made.  Should be fairly quiet the rest of the day though, which is good because I have quite a few projects to work on.

Stay warm and safe Prof!  Hope the kids don't give you too much trouble today, I remember how exciting it was to have a possible snow day.
  • My day has been annoying so far!  Seems like everywhere I turn, there's a problem I need to address.  I hate days like this, where I feel like I'm not able to get anything accomplished because instead I'm fighting ridiculous stuff.

Did anyone else watch the Oscars?  I really enjoyed the music theme!  Seth Macfarlane really impressed me with his singing, and he didn't get too terribly raunchy .  I ADORED the Les Mis performance, but then again, I would.  And I felt SO bad for Jennifer Lawrence when she fell.

• Resa, I'm sorry you're having a bad day.  =(

I watched some of the Oscars.  I used to be really into it, but I'm just not anymore.  I did watch the big Chicago/Dreamgirls/Les Mis act, and it was incredible.  I saw the picture of Jennifer Lawrence -- that just makes her seem even more accessible, to me.  If you ever see her in interviews she seems so... real.  I adore her.
    Anniversary

• ChloeaghChloeagh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    FI and I had a very exciting weekend. He is going to put an offer on a house! He's been looking for awhile, with little help from me because we (well, him; I'm not paying for it or living in it for another year and four months) can't afford anything in decent neighborhoods, so I wanted to rent. Well, we nickname the houses we look at and I fell in love with the "Baby House." It is in a very nice neighborhood and we can afford it because it is only 500 square feet! It is in good condition and has a huge lawn (we like to garden), since we believe it used to be the barn for a normal sized house. Neither of us have lived anywhere but our parents' or a college dorm, so we aren't worried about the size. Obviously nothing is official yet, but we're so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chloeagh - that's awesome!  Wishing you both good luck in the offer/house buying process.  My H and I are looking at houses now too, it's so exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards