Nebraska-Omaha

Need a Calligrapher

HI!

Everyone on this board always seems to have the answers to everything... so here it goes again.

I am looking for a calligrapher for our wedding invites, I stopped by the stationary store in Country Side Village and they gave me 3 cards.  One person's phone is disconnected, one charges $4.50 for inner/outer envelope (3.50 for outter only) and the last charges $1.50 for inner/outter (1.25 outter).  I'm wondering if these are the only ones in Omaha or if you all know of someone else.

I think FI would kill me if I paid $4.50 per envelope!

Re: Need a Calligrapher

• edited December 2011
    I just used Denese Mack, and she was highly recommended by a fellow bride on this board.  She charges $1.00 total, for both the inner and outer envelopes.  Her email is calligbydenese@gmail.com.  She is very nice and very easy to get a hold of!  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Good for you for not attempting it yourself..I tried that for invites once...we ended up calling someone too..my handwriting not so nice and it hurt after practicing so much..lol...What about printing them yourself? It does look super nice but I doubt anyone would say gasp she didnt handwrite them? =0)  4
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  Great ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    I know of one other girl if you need another option.. Anne Sheedy is her name. I believe she can be reached at annesheedy@aol.com. I just saw her at a bridal show, but don't know much about her or her prices!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards