South Carolina
Options

From MA and getting married in Myrtle Beach. Need FLORIST and CAKE help!!

Looking for recommendations for a florist and a cake bakery. I'm in Massachusetts and I'm having a hard time getting a hold of vendors. Any info would greatly help me. Just need a simple cake for 30 people. A bouquet and flowers for center pieces.

Re: From MA and getting married in Myrtle Beach. Need FLORIST and CAKE help!!

• Options
    ssunkissssunkiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Increditable Edibles in Pawleys Island. They have the best cakes and Myra is wonderful to work with. Piggly Wiggley does wonderful wedding cakes as well. I know that the one in Litchfield has a wonderful Florist and she does beautiful work for a lot less than area florists. Good luck 
  • Options
    w2amhw2amh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our cake from Cakes by the Sea in Little River. They worked with us on flavor and did a fabulous job! A family owned business, so its worth giving them a try. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married slightly north of Myrtle but worked with Monique at www.sugarconfections.com and she is AMAZING and very artistic.  We live in Minneapolis and needed someone we could trust with a unique design and she has definitely come through.  Her workspace is at her home so her prices are quite affordable as well.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Priceless Desserts did a wonderful job on my sisters wedding cake!  They were amazing at matching the ribbon on the wedding dress and everything! :)

http://www.pricelessdesserts.com/Home_of_Priceless_Desserts.html

• Options
    edited December 2011
    just got married 8/14/10 Cakes by the Sea was amazing.I live in NJ and  have had Cake Boss and Cakes by the sea was 100 times better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards