Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Where to find guest book for reception

I would like to buy a guest book to sign at the reception that has enough room with each signature to write a message to us if they want, rather than just having people sign their name.
Does anyone know where I can find a guest book set up this way?

Re: Where to find guest book for reception

• Options
    I got my guest book at Hallmark, however, it was just for the signatures. I suppose our guests could have written a message and the next person would have just had to drop down a few lines.

I have also seen guest book picture frames and platters, which is something you may want to consider. Or you could do the traditional guest book and then buy a seperate book as an option to your guests to write you guys a special message. I have also seen those at Hallmark. Some of your guests may not want to write a message, but simply want to sign their name(s).

I would try looking at Hobby Lobby and Michael's as well in their wedding section. You could also try looking around online at some of the wedding stores. Some of the companies that sell invites and other things also have guests books and platters on their sites as well.
  • Options
    Also check out Etsy.com
    You can find a lot of different guest book ideas on their and a lot of the vendors will work with you if you want to customize something.
  • Options
    I got mine from Jenni Bick. Gorgeous. http://www.jennibick.com/
    I just received it in the mail and it is beautifully put together and true quality :-)
  • Options
    I'm going to have a polaroid camera sitiing next to a photobox so guests can write us a message in the white space. We will have a note by it to explain.

We are also going to have a traditional guest book for those that don't want to take photos.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards