Colorado
Options

estes park - rehearsal dinner, breakfast, girls day out suggestions

Having a destination wedding in estes park, and have set up most of the vendors already, but I do need some suggestion for the following:

a rehearsal dinner place (for 10-20 guests)

a breakfast place (same amount of people)

suggestions for a girls' day out with my girl friends

horseback riding (sombrero ranch vs national gateway stables?)

amusement park (funcity vs rideakart?)

window shopping and maybe going to get dessert, ice cream, candy, or fudge at one of the local shops

a fun local restaurant (any suggestions)

a spa (some ideas were escape at marys lake lodge or parlour at the stanley?)

also getting like one of those old western picures taken should be fun as well

thanks!

Re: estes park - rehearsal dinner, breakfast, girls day out suggestions

• Options
    benandmegginbenandmeggin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also getting married in Estes, it is one of our favorite towns.  For the rehersal dinner we suggest Sweet Balisco.  It's right outside of the main part of town.  We think we're going to do our rehersal dinner at a friend's cabin now, but we asked them if they did rehersal dinners.  They have a back room that they can block off.  They can do either plated dinner or a buffet.

I've been to the Parlour at the Stanley and it's a great idea for a spa day.  A fun thing to do if you decide to go window shopping is to go to the glass blowers.  If you keep driving on the main road just past the edge of down down you will see it on the right.  It's especially cool if they're doing a demonstration. 

I love the horseback ride idea.  We've done it before and it was lots of fun.  But don't do more than an hour if you're not used to riding--your bum gets sore fast.  But don't forget about taking a drive through Rocky Mountain Natl Park, definately worth it.

Good luck on your wedding!
    Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. Pregnancy Ticker</a
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards