• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Geez Louise!

5 pm EST and the board goes DEAD!  You'd think it was the weekend or something!!!  Anyone still around? 
My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Geez Louise!

• Hahahha I am here!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Sort of here - H is watching the NFL draft which is obviously extra exciting.
  • I'm here, but only for a few minutes before H and I go meet his parents for dinner.
  • We just got back from dinner.  We tried this new Mexican place that I got a groupon for.  I wasn't totally impressed.  The sangria was too sweet and the fish tacos kind of blah.  And the bill was still $27 with the $30 groupon.  good lord.  But, it was nice going somewhere different.  I feel like we always go out to the same places. 
  • We always just go to the same places too.  Like tonight, same Mexican place we go to every Friday!  But that's okay, cause it's yummy!!  B&SIL just got here and are hanging out tonight.  Which means they are all gonna be getting drunk, and I'm trying to be good calorie wise so I don't wanna.  So I'll probably just hide out on here after dinner!
  • We just got home from dinner --went to a pub in the next city over.it was delish! I had a mushroom and onion cheeseburger. Yum!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It sounds like it was an off night for Mexican.  We always go to the same Mexican place every Friday night.  We know the waitstaff and managers, they know what we order, we're there at least once a week.

Tonight, one of the managers (long time friend of FIL) accidentally swiped our order off the computer screen in the kitchen.  Over an hour later, we still have no food, and our waitress and the other manager are searching for our food.  We only ended up having to pay for my 2 margaritas because the manager that messed up took my steak and H's nachos off of our bill.  We spent $14 on a meal that was supposed to be close to $50.  I ended up buying one of their Cinco de Mayo shirts because I've always wanted a tshirt from there and the small bill tonight left some room for the extra purchase.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Holly- did you eat something off your diet today?! 
  • Yep Mexican night.  I love the place we always go to which is in our town.  It's really authentic.  But, we wanted to try something different.  DH liked it but agreed our usual place is better.  I would have got a burger though if we went to a pub.  yum.  
  • That's nice that they made up for it, Holly, but that would've totally sucked having to wait like that!! I am still craving a margarita from 2 weeks ago or something. I figure hopefully next weeken for Cinco de Mayo at least! I went out to Target tonight for some specific things, one of which they said online was available... and it was a total bust! That's the worst! I also put back the cute, cheap dress and skirt I picked up because if I wasn't getting what I came for... Boo.

Anniversary
  • We just got home from dinner. Went to a local bar that we frequent and it was completely out of control. Way too many super drunk people for 8:00 on a Friday night. Continuing to drink here at home...
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol, Jess.  DH is continuing his margaritas here at home.  He's on #3.  I'm drinking water.
  • No - I still haven't done that yet.  I've been having a little Mexican rice every week even though it isn't gluten free - it doesn't bother me, and I can have steak.  A full serving of dairy (cheese, sour cream, etc.)  is what I'm most nervous about, as well as something fried.  I'm already having some bathroom issues that I always have when AF visits (sorry...TMI), so I kind of want to wait until that has passed before I start experimenting with foods to test my stomach.

I'm going to a minor league baseball game on Tuesday night and I might split a fry with DH. 
  • I'm here. finishing my dinner and trying to pick out a movie to watch.
    Since H isn't here I want to watch a seriously bad, girly movie, but I can't find anythiing!! Any reccomendations for anything like that on netflix or hulu?
    Holly are you allergic to gluten or something?
  • In Response to Re: Geez Louise!:
    Holly are you allergic to gluten or something?
    Posted by July2011nottie
    No.  The diet I'm on (PINK Method) recommends a low gluten diet as well as cutting out dairy.  I haven't gone completely gluten free, but I try to eat GF as much as possible.  I only have a serving of carbs with breakfast and dinner, and I try as much as possible to have something that is gluten free.  Quinoa and brown rice pasta have become permanent fixtures in my diet. 

I'm pretty sure I do have a dairy sensitivity though.  When I have had it (since January when I started this diet), I have had some bathroom issues afterwards.
  • I'm here, but probably in and out.  H and I went to dinner at a pretty fancy place tonight (also with a groupon!) and now we're watching the latest Mission Impossible. The PE teacher at my school brought in a Zumba instructor (who teaches the class we both go to) and we did Zumba for 2 hours straight--with 8th graders, then 7th.  Whew.  I haven't been in a couple months, so I am worn out...and will probably head to bed kind of early! :)
    In Response to Re: Geez Louise! : No.  The diet I'm on (PINK Method) recommends a low gluten diet as well as cutting out dairy.  I haven't gone completely gluten free, but I try to eat GF as much as possible.  I only have a serving of carbs with breakfast and dinner, and I try as much as possible to have something that is gluten free.  Quinoa and brown rice pasta have become permanent fixtures in my diet.  I'm pretty sure I do have a dairy sensitivity though.  When I have had it (since January when I started this diet), I have had some bathroom issues afterwards.
    Posted by hcorrigan34
    Oh ok, that's kind of what I figured, but wanted to make sure since everyone seems to be allergic to gluten these days.
  • H GOT ACCEPTED INTO HIS MASTERS TODAY!!! And we just showed the house again to someone new.... We're just going to get drunk now. Just the two of us. I'm in total fudge yea mode!
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm here, probably going to bed soon. H and i had eggs and bacon for sinner, and now we are wwatching the NFL draft (ok, he is.)Im about to have some popcorn. Edie, looked at that picture, that is hilarious! Kids are so funny sometimes...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
    I'm here, but probably in and out.  H and I went to dinner at a pretty fancy place tonight (also with a groupon!) and now we're watching the latest Mission Impossible. The PE teacher at my school brought in a Zumba instructor (who teaches the class we both go to) and we did Zumba for 2 hours straight--with 8th graders, then 7th.  Whew.  I haven't been in a couple months, so I am worn out...and will probably head to bed kind of early! :)
    Posted by saxy414

That sounds AWESOME!
  • hi girls, we just got back from thai/chinese food (yum). i'm doing my laundry and i think i'm gonna watch some game of thrones and go to bed and sleep in tomorrow

:)

• HI!!!

DPD and I have been prepping for our trip all night--- cleaning, laundry, packing, etc.  Had leftover chinese for dinner.  :)

We had to run to the store and to the bank and I got to drive the new car.  Woot!  I didn't stall and still haven't gone in reverse but it's pretty awesome.  

Anyway... back to packing... we leave at 7:30 tomorrow morning.  

Have a great week, ladies!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to Re:Geez Louise!:
    H GOT ACCEPTED INTO HIS MASTERS TODAY!!! And we just showed the house again to someone new.... We're just going to get drunk now. Just the two of us. I'm in total fudge yea mode! Posted by tiffbot1985
    Britt, you crack me up!! Haha! That's awesome, such exciting stuff! Tell Biff CONGRAAAATS!!!!

Anniversary
  • Hehe thanks Katie, he said "awww did you tell them?  Jeepers!" In his embarrassed but happy voice.

I hope everyone is having a lovely evening.

Sara- I can't WAIT to sleep in tomorrow!!

• Hey girls!  Sorry, I started this post then disappeared.  We just had dinner with ILs now I'm back!
  • And it appears that everyone else is gone :(
  • In Response to Re:Geez Louise!:
    And it appears that everyone else is gone : Posted by tiffbot1985
    Because... It's 3:30 am Eastern! And yet, here I am... awakened.

Anniversary
  • @Katie--- go to sleep!  :)

It's 7:15 am and our ride to the airport is late!  GAH!  I'm ready for vacay!!!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yikes hope you made it Donna! I had woken up in the middle of the night.

Anniversary
  • Congrats Britt! What program is he doing?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards