Latino Weddings
Options

wedding programs spanish/english

i was wondering if any one got programs for their catholic wedding did you buy them or make them? and where did you buy them i'm having prolems finding them. thanks for your help :)

Re: wedding programs spanish/english

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i was wondering if any one got programs for their catholic wedding did you buy them or make them? and where did you buy them i'm having prolems finding them. thanks for your help :)
  • Options
    raggedeannieraggedeannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I did my invitations bilingual but I'm not sure yet about the programs.  We won't have too many Portuguese speakers come so I think rather than make ALL of the programs bilingual, I will just get the 150 printed in English and about 30 in Portuguese. Otherwise it would be a huge program!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making a paddle fan program (one side in English and the other side in Spanish).
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making my own based on an example my concuña showed me from her wedding - book style with Spanish on the left and English on the right.  Some of her relatives made them for her and they were simple, cute and not bulky at all.  My plan is to have the cover be a heavier stock of paper than the inside and have a purple ribbon as the binding to tie in with the BM dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards