New York-New York City

NY Botanical Gardens

Hello everyone!

I'm newly engaged and new to the site. I wondered if anyone has any info on the NY Botanical Gardens. Anyone visited, getting married there? It's on my list of places to visit, I've been searching reviews for pricing and seeing a lot of different numbers. I'd appreciate any info you ladies may have.

Re: NY Botanical Gardens

• edited December 2011

Check out the website, which will have info on times, etc., there should be contact info and you can email to get a price (someone sent me info when I inquired last year).  Also, be sure to get a list of the vendors and verify what vendors you can and can't pick on your own; I believe for certain areas, you have to go with their list of vendors (which I found to be a turn off)...

• edited December 2011
    Back in the fall of '08 I was quoted $203/pp for a July 2010 wedding.  I remember July was less expensive than June or August for some reason.

I really liked the venue, and was one of my top two places!   But we ended up booking a venue in NJ, since it was closer to my home town.
  • edited December 2011
    i got married there in july 2008. i'm sure the prices are different now, but i do remember that july was cheaper, for whatever reason. anyway, it was amazing! food was spectacular and all of the details were perfect. coordinator was really helpful. the only vendor they restricted was the florist, and they gave a list of 6 to choose from. we went with surroundings flowers & events.

good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards